hot SXR exhaust rubber pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot SXR exhaust rubber pipe

hey guys today on a freinds sxr the pipe get sort of on the hot side but the pipe after the water box get realy hot
    we didn't see water flowing through the clear hose on top of the pipe ( nothing is blocked we checked)
    when flushing on the clear hose get water and everything is fine
    when looking at rear in where the pump sits there is the hose for the syphon,the hose for the cooling and the a through hull fitting that is open that goes to the head,its my play and first look at one of these, is there meant to be something on the end of it?
    be good,
    if you cant be good,
    be carefull
    if you can't be carefull,
    buy a pram

Re: hot SXR exhaust rubber pipe

did you find your answer??? can't remember and not at home to look - haven't been out to play on sxr this year - it is hiding in corner for winter & covered so i don't get depressed. try kawi's parts page - maybe that will help - at least u get part schematic.

http://www.buykawasaki.com/Default.a...D=2&intParts=1

Comment

ohell you are in TN and haven't broke the machine out of drydock yet? I'm in MO and have been out two weekends in a row now. Sure, the water is cold but you get used to it.

Sorry to go off topic on you guys here...

Comment

nick - hope you found ur answer. that page shows same schematics in my service manual.

nope haven't been out on anything smaller then RX, probably this weekend on something that makes me swim. have too many sit downs trying to rid my life of some and bought a HX in Feb that was partially parted out, trying to get it back to near stock w/ factory pipe - gonna keep this one!!! named it "idiot".

keep the polaris - nice ski. i thought they were gonna save the industry with a small hull large cc "fun toy" but guess we'll all eventually end up with something one can barely straddle.

Comment

Working...
        X